When you are finished with all of your experimental stuff (on the white board), click on the following link to access the Bill Nye Probability Video
Your one-stop-shop for everything in 7th and 8th grade math!!
Click below to check your answers.
Also, log onto https://www.ixl.com/ to practice more inequalities. Use the info below to log in:
Username: first initial + last name
Password: 0 + Lunch #
Go to the 7th grade tab and click on section U, lesson 7. Or N.7 for short.
Station 1: Table closest to the White Board (IXL App)
- Using the app, under 7th grade, go to lesson U.7
Station 2: Smartboard
- Kahoot review game over inequalities!! (winner gets candy!!)
Station 3: Side TV
Station 4: Back TV (with laptops and extra tablets)
- Using the TV and laptops make one (constructive) post with the hashtag #unitrates
Station 5: Table closest to my desk
- Work on the unit rate practice worksheet.
Station 1: Side TV
Station 2: Back TV
Station 3: Table closest to my desk (IXL App)
- Using the app, under 8th grade math, go to lesson N.3
Station 4: Table near whiteboard (Twitter App or work on Foldable)
- Using the Twitter app, post (constructively) one post with the hashtag #parallellines
- If you weren’t here to create your foldable…YOU NEED TO
Station 5: Smartboard
- Finishing your foldable with my guidance