Here you will find a lot of information about Ms. Koenig’s Honors Biology class. Please take advantage of what you find here!
The Biology EOCT is Scheduled for December 3rd and 4th. You can find the EOCT study guide on the General Information Page.
“Honors” implies that this course will be more demanding and there will be more required from the students. The students need to come prepared to learn and to work everyday.
1) Students will do readings and work assignments from the textbook (for homework or classwork). This includes chapter outlines
2) Students will keep an organized notebook.
3) Students will do in class and out of class projects. These include article summaries and other projects.
4) Students will demonstrate knowledge on test on quizzes.
Farming subdivision presentations will take place on Friday Dec 14.
This means that scripts are due by Wed Dec 12.
You can find all of the documents related to this project on the Farming subdivision page.
Final exam schedule:
Monday Dec 17 1st and 2nd period exams
Tuesday Dec 18 3rd and 4th period exams
Students will get out of school at 2:30.
EOCT scores are back and I will enter them as soon as I can.
These are the tentative due dates for this semester
- 15th – Chapter 3 Outline
- 21st – Article Summary #1 Due
- 24th – Chapters 4-5 Outline
- 31st – Chapters 6-7 Outlines
- 7th – Chapter 8 Outline
- 11th – Article Summary #2 Due
- 14th – Chapter 12 Outline
- 18th – Chapter 13 Outline
- 25th – DNA Model DUE (Subject to change based on where we are at that time)
- 28th – Chapter 9 Outline
- 2nd – Chapter 10-11 Outline
- 5th – Chapter 15 Outline
- 10th and 11th – MIDTERMS
- 17th – Article Summary #3 Due
- 19th – Chapter 16-17 Outlines
- 23rd – Chapter 18 Outline
- 25th – Article Summary #4 Due
- 30th – Chapter 19 Outline
- 8th – Article Summary #5 Due
- 13th – Chapter 20-21 Outline
- 16th – Chapter 22-23 Outline
- 27th – Chapter 39-40 Outlines
- 30th – Chapters 41 and 42 Outline
- 6th – Article Summary #6 Due
- 3rd and 4th – Biology EOCT
- 14th and 17th – Finals