Dual Enrollment

What is dual enrollment?

Dual enrollment is designed for high school juniors and seniors who are seeking a high school diploma and wish to earn college credit while they complete their junior and/or senior years of high school.  Students must meet the GPA and the ACT/SAT test score requirements to qualify.

Differences between AP and Dual Enrollment: AP vs DualEnrollment

University of North Georgia

FIRST! See if you qualify by visiting: https://ung.edu/undergraduate-admissions/dual-joint-enrollment.php

Students must:

1) Submit an MOWR application via GaFutures.org

2) Submit a UNG application via GaFutures.org or in person at a registration session. The session for the 2017-2018 school year was March 1st.  

3) Electronically send SAT/ACT test scores to UNG.

4) Request a high school transcript from a counselor to be electronically sent to UNG

5) If admitted, schedule changes take place over the summer and the counseling staff will have you verify your classes in the fall. 

Lanier Tech 

  1. Please check admissions requirements here FIRST!
  2. Applications may be found here (apply now): http://www.laniertech.edu/MOWR/main.aspx
  3.  Take the ACCUPLACER/  or send SAT/ACT test to the institution
  4.  Complete the 2017 MOWR Agreement and have the counseling office sign off. Be sure to include the classes for want to take during that semester. 
  5. Apply for the MOWR Financial Aid through GAFutures.org