What is dual enrollment?
Dual enrollment is designed for high school juniors and seniors who are seeking a high school diploma and wish to earn college credit while they complete their junior and/or senior years of high school. Students must meet the GPA and the ACT/SAT test score requirements to qualify.
Differences between AP and Dual Enrollment: AP vs DualEnrollment
University of North Georgia
FIRST! See if you qualify by visiting: https://ung.edu/undergraduate-admissions/dual-joint-enrollment.php
1) Submit an MOWR application via GaFutures.org
2) Submit a UNG application via GaFutures.org or in person at a registration session. The session for the 2017-2018 school year was March 1st.
3) Electronically send SAT/ACT test scores to UNG.
4) Request a high school transcript from a counselor to be electronically sent to UNG
5) If admitted, schedule changes take place over the summer and the counseling staff will have you verify your classes in the fall.
- Please check admissions requirements here FIRST!
- Applications may be found here (apply now): http://www.laniertech.edu/MOWR/main.aspx
- Take the ACCUPLACER/ or send SAT/ACT test to the institution
- Complete the 2017 MOWR Agreement and have the counseling office sign off. Be sure to include the classes for want to take during that semester.
- Apply for the MOWR Financial Aid through GAFutures.org